Tuesday, January 29, 2008

We're Home!

Monica: Oh my god we're home! Finally! Oh my freaking god!

Paige: Oh thank god! Yay! And I finally got to see RB face to face. This is so cool. Did you see his jaw drop when he looked at me? Did you?

Monica: Well, my face is still in a box, god-dammit, but I know what he looked like when he took a peek at me. His eyes practically melted.

Paige: Flabbergasted is what I think. Awestruck. Yeah, I know he couldn't stay away from work to unpack us. I was so hoping to be able to take a look around. Guess we'll have to wait until tonight.

Monica: Eeee... I can't wait.

Paige: Oh, hey. He took pictures of me. Want to see one?

Monica: Oh my god yes.

Paige: Here you go... drum roll please...


This is me in our crate in my lovely lingerie. My hair is a little mussed up after being turned upside down while be taken off the truck. I seem to have come through ok, though.

Monica: Oh my. You're a real babe, sis.

Paige: Thank you, thank you very much. You're a real looker yourself from what I saw. I can't wait to see you in your full glory.

Monica: Tell me about it. I plan to blow RB's pants right off. Just you wait and see. 

Paige: I'm sure you will. At least we're home now. Wow. What a wild ride.

Monica: Yeah, that's for sure. Now we get to settle into our new home. And pictures! We'll have lots of pictures for everyone to enjoy.

Paige: Oh my gosh yes. Definitely pictures. As soon as we're settled we'll have more of both of us. Finally everyone gets to see what the fuss was all about.

MonicaSmile I wonder how many teen boys I can blow the pants off of?

Paige: I'm sure there'll be quite a few. Hopefully the parents won't complain. As long as they do it in the safety of their own rooms we should be safe. But I think we'll make sure the pictures stay somewhat tasteful. Wouldn't want to give too much away online, would we?

Monica: Oh, no. Of course not. That we save for RB. Evil Grin

No comments: