Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Dues Ex Machina

Paige: Shsss... Be very quiet. Monica doesn't know I'm here, and I think she'd just get lost with what I have to say. She can be a real pest sometimes. I love her dearly, but sheesh.

So RB also happens to be a big geek, as if you couldn't figure that out on your own. Today happens to be the start of MacWorld, a big consumer expo revolving around the use of Apple computers. Steve Jobs is giving the keynote address even as I type. Ooh, I'm so excited for RB. Dolls and electronic toys. What could be better? I can't wait to get home and play with his... equipment. Blush

Ok, that didn't come out the way I intended. Anyways, it looks like interesting things are coming down the pike. I'm reading a blow by blow... hmmm, maybe I should be careful what I say here... blog of the keynote. A blog about a blog. Wow, this has got to be a first. If it is, do I get credit? Now there's an existential question for you. A blog, written by a doll, writing about a blog. Can it get any weirder?

You can tell I'm easily sidetracked. You see, life as a doll, and an undelivered one at that, is not easy. I'm so excited to see the world. Everything is so wonderfully new and shiny.

Before I start sounding like Monica, I better go and read about the keynote. I'm sure everyone will know what came out when I do, so I'll leave it the press to make the big reveals.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day filled with fun and toys for all. Cheers!

No comments: