Friday, January 11, 2008

Waiting for Dolly

Paige: Tap tap... Tap tap... Tap tap...

Monica: Stop that!

Paige: Huh? Stop what?

Monica: That... that tapping thing. It's driving me nuts.

Paige: Oh, sorry. I'm just bored. Bored bored bored...

Monica: Well, yeah. I know that you mean. I'm bored too. I can't wait to finally get home. Any word yet?

Paige: Nope. Nope nope nope. No word. Nothing at all. Tap tap... Tap tap...

Monica: Stop that!

Paige: Sigh Oh, ok. It's just hard, waiting. RB has done most of what needs to be done. All that's left is rearranging the bedroom to fit our crate. He want's to see it first, though, so that he knows best where it should go. That means he's waiting too.

Monica: Darn. And we can't even be bored together. I can think of lots of things we could do together to pass the time...

Paige: I bet you can. That would be nice. 

Monica: What? No blushing?

Paige: I'm too bored to blush. A good snog or romp in the bed sounds fantastic right about now. I'd be happy with a french kiss and a blow job too. Hell, give me a good old lay, roll in the hay, bumping groins, f**k me breathless. Anything to pass the time...

Monica: Blush Uh, wow. I never expected you to say that.

Paige: Yeah? Well, live with it. You're not the only one with a libido, you know.

Monica: Ok then. I think our little girl needs to get home and have some quality time with RB, and fast.

Paige: Yep, you better believe it. Tap tap... Tap tap...

No comments: