Friday, February 29, 2008

An Odd Day

Monica: Hey! It's February 29th!

Paige: Yep. That doesn't come around too often. Our first, too.

Monica: I think we should do something special. Mix things up a bit. What do you think?

Paige: Yeah, sure. What did you have in mind?

Monica: Well... Swipe


Look, I'm Paige! I'm all brunette and intellectual like! Worship me!

Paige: Hey there! Stop messing with my hair! Grrr Two can play that game... Swipe swipe


Oh, look. I'm Monica. I'm all blonde, sexy, and hot with these glasses. Don't you just want to, like, do me? Take me RB! Right here, right now.

Monica: Scowl You little brat... Hey, don't turn that camera on me! I don't have a shirt on!


Paige: Heh. Gotcha! Turn about is fair play, sis. Swipe

Monica: Well, you don't have to be indecent about it.

Paige: Giggle Me, indecent? You're kidding, right? If you've got a problem with it, this is what I think of that!

Monica: I'll get you back, Paige. Just you wait and see.

Paige: Bring it on, sis. Bring it on...

No comments: