Thursday, March 6, 2008

I Heart Apple

Monica: Hey, Paige, what'cha you got there?

Paige: Oh, hey, sis. I was just playing with my iPhone.

Monica: You have an iPhone?!

Paige: Well, of course, silly head.

Monica: Let me see that... Swipe

Paige: Hey! Give that back...

Monica: I knew it. This is RB's! Who do you think you're kidding?

Paige: Give me that. Swipe Of course this is mine. See here? Here's our blog... and this is our email. See? RB set us up with our own email address and now we get everything from the Doll Forum. We've been getting a lot of responses about our new doll stand. We need to thank Dottie, our Realdoll sister, and her guy for letting us know how to put it together.

Monica: Grumble Damn you. Why do you get an iPhone? I want one, too.

Paige: Hey, didn't RB talk to you about getting an Apple TV?

Monica: Uhm... well, yeah, he did.

Paige: So don't be all growly with me. You're getting your own toys.

Monica: But he didn't get it yet. Scowl

Paige: Yeah, like RB can resist getting you one. He wants it as much as you do. Don't worry.

Monica: Well, he better get it soon. I've been missing out on a lot of movies. I have some catching up to do.

Paige: Hey, we're one big happy Apple family. It's just a matter of time. How can we resist? Apple makes a lot of cool things. They're nearly as cool as we are.

Monica: Yeah, Apple is way cool. And you're right. Not as cool as Realdolls, but darned close. Perfect for us dolls, and they're very fashionable.

Paige: Uhm, yeah... sure...

Monica: Are you even listening to me?

Paige: Uh, what? Sorry, playing Mahjong.

Monica: Grrr.... Let me see... There, those two tiles go together.

Paige: Oh yeah! Right. Thanks...

Monica: And there. Those two...

RB: Hey, you two. You seen my iPhone anywhere?

Paige: Oh, hey RB! Fumble

MonicaHide Hey there, big guy. Nope, no iPhones around here.

RB: I could have sworn I put it down out here. Well, if you see it, let me know.

Paige: Yeah, sure thing, RB. Sure thing. Grin

No comments: