Saturday, December 29, 2007

Shopping Spree!

Monica: I hear RB has been a shopping maniac this week.

Paige: That's right. He's been going all out for us. He got a new pad for the bed, an office chair to wheel us around, and some corn starch powder to rub us down.

Monica: What happened to the Honey Dust? I was looking forward to that. I liked the idea of smelling and tasting sweet.

Paige: You're already pretty sweet, sis. He just couldn't find it, though.

Monica: Oh come on! I know for a fact that Amazon has it.

Paige: Yeah, I told him that too, but you know him. The practical type. Thought he'd give this a try first. It's local and still organic.

Monica: But not quite as sweet. Pout

Paige: Oh, I'm sure there are better ways to show him how sweet you are. You're pretty good at that. 

Monica: I'm not sure how to take that. Brows furrowed

Paige: Don't think too hard, dear, or you might pop your face off. Oh hey, I almost forgot. RB got a new camera!

Monica: Yay! I am so looking forward to taking some sexy pictures with RB!

Paige: Oh, same here. And we'll need to do some shopping too. I think I see Victoria's Secret in our future.

Monica: Hmmm... I think people will find it difficult to believe you're the type who likes lingerie.

Paige: I like it as well as the next girl. Better even.

Monica: I don't know. I think RB might like it better on the floor than on us.

Paige: Blush Well, we'll post a few pics when we can. And we'll leave the rest to our readers' imaginations.

Monica: I don't plan to leave anything to RB's imagination.

Paige: Oh, I bet you're the type that doesn't believe in leaving anything to anyone's imagination.

Monica: Uhm... yeah, I guess.

Paige: Smug Well then, I guess we'll just have to wait and see. Happy New Year everyone!

Monica: Have a good evening! See you all next year!

No comments: