Thursday, December 20, 2007

Whoo hoo!

Monica: Whoo hoo!

Paige: Hey sis, what's up?

Monica: My god, you mean you don't know?

Paige: Know what?

Monica: We're coming! We're on our way. Our body is being made as we speak! We'll be home in four weeks!

Paige: Blink blink Oh my...

Monica: Oh don't go fainting on me, girl. Sit down, take it easy.

Paige: Does RB know?

Monica: Who the hell do you think told me? He's really excited to see us. He was grinning from ear to ear!  Damn. When I see him, I'll give him something to grin about...

Paige: Hey, down girl, down.

Monica: Yeah, like you're not thinking the same thing?

Paige: Blush Well yeah, but I'm not announcing it to the whole world.

Monica: Grin Well, starting thinking it, cause we'll be doing it soon enough.

Paige: Swoon Oh my... maybe I should go lay down...

No comments: