Wednesday, April 16, 2008

CoverDolls

Monica: You know what? I just reread our last post. My god do we wander. You'd think we were a couple of blonde airheads trying out for a pageant or something. I have no idea what we were trying to say.

Paige: Uhm, speak for yourself, sis. I'm the only brunette here. 

Monica: Hey! Well... you dye your hair. What is with those streaks, anyway? That's so yesterday. Anyways, you have to treat me nice now. I'm a model!

Paige: Oh? It came out? We can tell everyone?

Monica: Oh yes, it came out. We're in CoverDoll! It's THE magazine for dolls. Playboy, eat your heart out. And not only are we famous, but I'm on the cover!


Paige: Sis, that is so hot! And I am so jealous of you.

Monica: Happy dance Oh yes. I'm a model. Oh yeah, look at me... 

Paige: Clap! Clap! I'm so happy for you. Well, let me see here. Flip. Flip. Seems you're not the only one who gets to look beautiful in print. Take a gander at this.


Monica: Oh my god, sis. You look so adorable! You're like a snow bunny, fresh off the mountain, ready for a little fun with a ski instructor.

Paige: Blush Well, maybe if RB would take me skiing sometime...

Monica: Well, as you can see, I'll be RB's secretary any time.

Paige: Heehee Well, everyone, as you can see it's our turn for 15 minutes of fame. It's been fun, and RB has learned a lot about photography. We got more than a little help from his friends to make this happen. To give credit where it's due, many thanks to RB's RG (Real Girl, for those of you not in the know) in getting us dressed to kill, another thanks to a special lady for choreographing our stunning poses, and a special uber thanks for the guy with the camera who put it all together. Kisses and hugs to all of you.

Monica: And not to leave anyone out, I want to send a big wet kiss out to everyone at CoverDoll for inviting us to be in their magazine. You guys are so sweet!

Paige: Now, before we go, I just wanted you all to know that I personally believe that the reason that American's can't find their country on a map is because people are too poor to afford maps. So it is our obligation to make sure that maps are available to everyone who wants one.

Monica: Laughing Oh my god, stop, it. You're killing me.

Paige: Heehee Sorry, I couldn't help myself. Well, we have to go, but we'll be back later to tell everyone about our adventures as professional models. With more pictures, of course.

Monica: Very, very sexy pictures. See you all soon!

No comments: