Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Slicing and Dicing

Alyson: Oh, he's so cute when he's sick. He's looks so sad, I just want to take care of him.

Monica: And wash him. When did they say he could take a shower?

Paige: Sigh You know he's sucking this for all it's worth, don't you?

Alyson: Oh, don't say that. He's had a tough couple weeks. Surgery can really be hard on the body. Poor guy.

Monica: I'd snuggle to keep him warm, but I hate blood. Did you see that when it starting leaking out his ear? Yuck!

Paige: Geez, it's not like he's oozing or anything. He hasn't bled for a week now. And don't let him fool you. The guy is riding high on codeine. I wonder if he could spare any.

Monica: Smack Hey, don't you go all druggy on me.

Paige: I'm kidding, I'm kidding. I was justing thinking about the next time I have a migraine.

Monica: Migraines. Yeah, right. You mean cramps, don't you?

Paige: Well, thanks. Now everyone knows I get PMS.

Alyson: Huh. Never had much of a problem with that. I just drink this herbal tea and I'm fine.

Monica: I hate her. You know that, right?

Paige: The girl vacuum's in her lingerie. RB can't stop staring at her whenever she helps clean the house. I'm right there with you. Grrr...

Alyson: Hey, it's more comfortable that way. He really looks? Blush

Monica: We'd better be quiet. We're going to wake him.

Paige: Humph, no way. He's got his good ear to the pillow. They stuff this gel stuff in his ear to keep everything in place. He won't be able to hear a thing for awhile. Huh, wouldn't it be cool if he had super hearing after all this?

Monica: What, like the Bionic Woman? God that was a bad show. Didn't they cancel that?

Paige: Yeah, they did. It was a bad show, wasn't it? But what I mean is wouldn't it be great if his hearing was better than normal?

Alyson: Is that possible? They just replaced an ear bone or something, right? Like with plastic? It's not like it's electronic or anything.

Paige: Yeah, but it would be so cool.

Monica: Huh. He seemed fine to me. Why did he have that done again?

Paige: What, you never noticed that he always managed to sit on everyone's left side? Some ear infection as a kid, I think. About time he had that fixed. I was getting tired of repeating myself all the time.

Alyson: Ah, poor guy. He'll be good as new soon. Think we should have a party to make him feel better?

Paige: Nah. Just clean house. He'll perk right up, I'm sure.

Monica: Heh. Perk right up. That's good.

Paige: Grrrr....

No comments: